Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Unsung Hero

Someone commented on a previous post that I really don't have a husband because he is often absent in all our vacation pictures.

Well, I just want to post this to prove not only does he exist, he's the whole reason we made it to New York (and all our other trips too!)

GB plans flights, reserves hotel rooms, researches activities, buys show tickets and attends to countless other details depending on where we are going. THEN, on these trips that he works so hard to plan, he spends the time documenting our adventures!

So, I just want to say thanks to my dear husband for all his hard work and for making such great memories. I also want to remind him that the iPhone was a great purchase as a camera because I can now sometimes (when I remember, etc.) show that he was with us too!

The boys resting their feet and discussing art.






























1 comment:

Hannah said...

Wow! I want to go to New York sometime! You guys must have had a great time!